Terms of Service
E-SHIRUDO Official Store
Last Updated: November 11, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall habe the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to Malaysia.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Cleanera (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, 56-4, Setia Avene, Jalan Setia Prima S U13/S, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13 Shah Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions offered through Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-Party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to E-SHIRUDO, accessible from https://e-shirudo.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any parts of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment methods in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
When you create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account.
You may not use as a surname the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Pricing, Product, and Promotion Policy
All prices quoted are in Malaysia Ringgit. Where applicable, you shall be charged according to the prices stated on this site and other miscellaneous charges such as delivery charges, administrative charges, and service charges, inclusive of goods and service tax (GST).
The Company shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details, and sizes of Products detailed by the Company are correct at the time when the information was inputted into the system but the Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time and other details, descriptions or specifications of the Products without notice.
Not all Product sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered by the Company. Company reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product a the nearest price subject to the availability of Products.
The Website and its entire content (including software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) that appear as of this Site, are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
These Terms and Conditions permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website, except as follows:
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web Browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, videos, audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of the Company. If you wish to make use of any material of the Website other than as set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Feedback to Us
All Comments and Feedback to will www.e-shirudo.com remain as the Company property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to www.e-shirudo.com.my that will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, or privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. The user will be the only one responsible for any comment content made.
You assign all rights, titles, and interests in any Feedback You provide the Company. You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free affiliate, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify, and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, Mastercard, E-Wallet, or other online payment methods.
Payment Cards (Credit Cards or Debit Cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Order Cut-Off Time
Orders received before 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the same working day.
Orders received after 3:00 p.m. would consider as the next working day's order and will be processed on the second working day.
As we are closed on Saturday and Sunday, orders received after Friday at 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the next working day (Monday).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone Number: 0129287381